John & Zsofia Wilson
I became the first in my family to follow Jesus at 16. Ever since, I desire is to help others discover God’s love too. John took the longer path and only became serious about his relationship with God at Wheaton College.
While we were both serving at an evangelistic English camp, I captured John’s heart, and after six years of letters, poems, and pleading, I finally married him. Deciding to invest our lives in mission, we moved back to Hungary in 2006.
Seeking to contribute to the (re)evangelization of Hungary, the revitalization of the church and the transformation of society, We mainly focus on:
• Evangelism (helping people encounter Jesus) through relevant and effective tools such as Alpha.
• Spiritual Formation (helping people become more like Jesus) through retreats, resources and mentoring.
• Inner-healing/restoration (helping people experience Jesus’ healing/transforming love) through Zsófi’s training in Christian psychology and counseling.
• Holistic Mission (helping people be the hands and feet of Jesus) by seeking practical ways to address the needs of a suffering humanity in order to be salt and light in our society.
• For renewal among the existing churches in Hungary – honest, life-giving communities marked by love and striving to reach our society with the good news of Jesus
• For effective, relevant tools of evangelism and discipleship that can impact this emerging generation
• For marriages/families – that our family would truly serve as a sign of God’s love and that through resources like the Marriage Course, God would bring greater healing to this area of systemic brokenness in our society