Lengths of Service and Ministry Opportunities
The Avance summer missions immersion program provides you with an opportunity to explore your calling in cross-cultural ministries. You will live with a Mexican host family, serve in local ministries under local leadership, and learn Spanish, all the while falling in love with the culture. You will never be the same again!
Dates: June 5 – July 24, 2024
Cost: $2500 + airfare
Contact us for more information.
Apprenticeship (1-2 years)
Dive deeper into cross-cultural ministries and missionary living through the Avance Year-Out Program. Get trained in effective cross-cultural leadership under the guidance of local leaders and long term missionaries on the field. You will have the opportunity to increase your Spanish language skills immensely while simultaneously building deep and lasting relationships with the locals. Discover your role in God’s global mission throughout the next year as you continue your missionary journey in Mexico City.
Year-Out Ministry Opportunities
- Tribal Language Advancement Coordinator
- Pre-School/Kindergarten Teacher & Family Aide
- IT and Web Design Consultant
- Sports Ministry Outreach Coordinator
- Environmental Engineer
- Worship Arts Leader
- Anti-Trafficking Support Worker
- Community Manager (Social Media)
- Teacher at Small International Christian School in Mexico City
- International School Teacher
- Coordinator for Campus Engagement & Outreach
- Community Development Worker
Furthermore, there is also the opportunity to achieve a Cross-Cultural Christian Leadership certificate from United World Mission.
Dates: September – August
Cost: $1,800USD/month + airfare & resource development training
Canadians interested in the Avance program will serve through Latin America Mission CANADA. Click the link below to begin the conversation: