There are more than 3 billion people around the globe who have never heard the Gospel. The American Church alone cannot reach them. In fact, God never meant it to be that way. Instead, he calls each of us to serve where He leads.
What is your role?
Leaders from around the globe are being called to go. There are thousands – if not tens of thousands – of men and women around the world who are Spirit-driven to go to the field and teach others about a saving faith in Christ. United World Mission leaders meet them everyday as they serve.
Yet, so many of them lack training and resources to launch their ministry or learn how to sustain it. With a track-record of sending leaders throughout the globe, United World Mission is ready to expand in a new way: equipping leaders from around the globe for service in the field, much like we have for generations in the United States.
We call this work GR² — A Global Reach requires a Global Response. Join us as we equip and send hundreds of leaders in the coming years through GR². Together with local churches in Latin America, the Middle East and Asia, we will identify who God is calling, equip them to lead and serve, and send them to share the love of Christ with those in need.
As a bridge between calling and sending, United World Mission will cover training and launch costs. We’ll also help global leaders identify ways to amass sustaining financial support through building personal networks and beginning micro-enterprises.These entrepreneurial ventures – from bicycle taxis to tourism enterprises – invest in the talents of the people and often even meet a need, all while generating revenue for ministry.
- Train and send 100+ leaders by 2025 from Mexico and Cuba
- Establish entrepreneurial ventures that meet community needs and generate ministry-sustaining revenue
- Partner with local churches and ministries in all efforts
- Equip and send 20 leaders by 2025 from Middle Eastern backgrounds to places where Middle Easterners have fled due to war
- Meet health, emotional, educational and community-building needs of refugees while introducing the Gospel
- Partner with churches and ministries in the Middle East to equip and train leaders
- Plant 200 churches in Nepal and Northeast India by 2025
- Focus efforts on discipleship, ministry training, and outreach strategies to continue to reach new believers
- Work with grassroots Nepali leaders to reach deep into new communities