Overseas Council Partners Stabilization Fund
Overseas Council is committed to raise $250,000 by the end of June for our Partner Stabilization Fund. Through this fund, we will be providing immediate, urgent support to partner schools. We do this in response to the financial impact brought about by the impact of COVID-19. There are the three critical needs:
- Some seminaries are providing housing and food for stranded students and also caring for the poor and needy in their cities.
- Watch this video from the Principal of Nepal Ebenezer Bible College in Kathmandu.
- Many seminaries have cut the salaries of faculty and staff and face the risk of losing core teachers that are critical for the future.
- Watch this video from the Principal of the Evangelical Theological College in Addis Ababa.
- Almost all schools have shifted their courses online, but now face technical challenges and the need to equip faculties in how to teach online.
- Watch this video from the Chancellor of Asia Theological Seminary in Manila.
By supporting this fund, supporters will help stabilize the momentum and impact that these schools are having in their focus to equip church leaders for ministry, strengthen churches, and help The Kingdom spread throughout Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America, and The Middle East.
Click the above button to make your gift. Thank you for your generosity!