I assist the Warm Heart Community in all aspects of food.
We have many events hosted by our partners and are also a fully functioning cafe! We also have a hostel and many of the volunteers come on a work-away basis. Volunteers exchange their labor for a nights rest and a meal.
I specifically help train these volunteers to work at the cafe. I write recipes and help coordinate our community lunches.
We have volunteers from all over the world some come from countries where the gospel has not reached or in countries where the people have hardened their hearts toward the gospel. At Warm Heart we create a very intentional community based environment; we ask hard questions and do a lot of the ordinary aspects of life together.
I also help an awesome college ministry called CUR and we have an English Club where we practice English with college students at UNAM. CUR also provides outlets for discipleship and bible study throughout the week.
- Pray God continues to make all things new in Mexico.
- Pray the guests of the youth hostel soften their heart, that their eyes be made clear and they can see how fiercely God loves them.
- Pray that my relationship with God changes, that I am in uncomfortable situations that challenge my faith. I want to be made new. I want to carry my cross.
- Pray that I seek rest in God in whatever I do.
- Pray that I speak wisdom into those that I am discipling and serving.
Stay in Touch: