Jim & Jennifer B.
We are serving in Mali in partnership with Ebenezer International and the Protestant Churches(EPRK).
We have lived and raised our four adult children in the Republic of Mali for over 30 years. Through a ministry of proclamation and reconciliation, we seek to help the Bambara, Fulani, and Moor peoples hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ.
God has used us in Bible teaching, helping prisoners, Storying the Gospel, famine and refugee relief, church development, radio ministry, ESL teaching, guest house management, etc. We get to love the Muslims of West Africa while serving as members of United World Mission.
We are also involved in helping MK students at both Bamako Christian Academy and Dakar Academy. Jim is on the Board as treasurer of one, Jenn sits on the other!
- For God’s supply for the Mali church’s medical fund, a regular cost of $2,500 per year.
- For an enduring peace in northern Mali and implementation of signed accords
- For Jenn’s ESL teaching this spring and Jim’s teaching in Bible Schools
- That partner ministries to the Fulani and Malink people would grow, becoming more zealous and capable of handling the ministry
- For urgent needs for elementary & middle school teachers for Bamako Christian academy next school year – see opportunities here
For More Information:
Our Blog: Mali Baobab
Mail Phone: 223-7624-6315