Cross-Cultural Mission Worker – Thailand, Mexico, Spain, Colombia
Looking to spend 1-2 years using your skills to serve cross-culturally? Immerse yourself into a new language and culture through our Avance Program as a Cross-Cultural Mission Worker! Live with a host family, level up your language skills and serve in local ministries + churches under a great team of fun & experienced leaders in multiple sites across the world! Together with local Christians, spend your life on what will outlast it while growing and learning about God’s will for your life.
What You’ll Experience:
- Be equipped through cross-cultural and spiritual formation training (pre- and on-field)
- Enroll in language classes in your host country to connect with the culture (prior language knowledge not required, but if you have it that’s great!)
- Immerse in the culture by living with a host family (dependent on location)
- Have weekly rhythms with a team of young adults & qualified leaders
- Train in leadership development
- Serve in a local ministry (churches, community development, outreach, education, training, creative arts, etc.)
- Learn how to use your skills & giftings to glorify God
- Access to benefits including healthcare, 401k, member care and more!
- Location: Mexico, Spain, Colombia, Thailand (2 year term only)
- Dates: Sep-Aug
- Cost: $1,800-$2,500/month + airfare (we’ll show you how to fundraise!)
- Varies by site
- *Option to earn a Master’s of Arts of Biblical Studies and Theology in certain locations
You may be a fit as a as a Cross-Cultural Mission Worker for Avance if:
- You’re 18-29 years old
- You’re a follower of Jesus and wanting to grow spiritually
- You’re adaptable and teachable
- You want to serve in a cross-cultural environment
- You’re willing to raise support for this role (don’t worry- we’ll show you how!)
Think you may be a good fit? We’d love to chat! Select this opportunity to submit an interest form and one of our staff will reach out to you!