Statement of Faith
- In one God, manifesting Himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God, without error in the original languages.
- In the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinlessness, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal and imminent return.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of the lost, and that this salvation is wholly of grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling God's people are enabled to live godly lives.
- That the Church consists of all who trust in Jesus Christ and are true believers in His atoning death.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of judgment and separation from God.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.